‘First Break all the Rules” by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman provides 12 fundamental questions that employees ask of themselves, that great managers / leaders need to answer if they hope to keep their employees motivated and engaged.
Are you consistently answering the 12 questions employees ask, and need positive answers to for your team to be top producers?
- Do I know what is expected of me at work?
- Do I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right?
- Do I have the opportunity to do what I do best everyday?
- In the last 7 days, have I received recognition or praise for doing good work?
- Does my supervisor or someone at work seem to care about me as a person?
- Is there someone at work who encourages my development?
- At work, do my opinions seem to count?
- Does the mission/purpose of my company make me feel my job is important?
- Are my co-workers committed to doing quality work?
- Do I have a best friend at work?
- In the last 6 months, has someone talked to me about my progress?
- This last year, have I had the opportunity at work to learn and grow?
This is a powerful check-list to grow your leadership capability and a complete team of top performers.
Top performing and top producing sales managers whose sellers meet sales quotas consistently conduct Field Ride Alongs, One-on-One Coaching and Sales Meetings to build skill and will. Clone yourself for some one-on one-coaching or own the latest done-for-you sales training with these special offers only available here.